The Hyundai Capital Bank Europe is the first non-European financial services company to obtain a full banking license from the European Central Bank. The newly established bank, based in Frankfurt am Main, is the European subsidiary of the South Korean Hyundai Capital Services Inc. in Seoul. With more than 10,000 employees worldwide, we are the leading company in the financing and leasing of Hyundai and Kia vehicles.
As the captive bank of the Hyundai Motor Group and its brands Kia Motors and Hyundai Motor, the Hyundai Capital Bank Europe has supported the distribution of Kia and Hyundai vehicles in Germany since September 2016.
To further develop our young automotive bank, we are looking for highly motivated employees. In an innovative company with an exceptional corporate culture, you will have the unique opportunity to contribute your ideas in our fast-growing business and implement them accordingly. All of this in an international working environment in the heart of the German banking metropolis. Exciting. Opportunities. Join us!!
Controller/Financial Analyst is responsible for meeting HCBE’s objectives through development, implementation, execution, and supervision of all aspects of the controlling function, with a primary focus on:
- business planning and budgeting,
- budget monitoring and control,
- corporate and organizational performance monitoring,
- product profitability and pricing, and managerial reporting,
- (re)defining and managing the controlling strategy
Controller/Financial Analyst will challenge the traditional ways of doing business and deliver business results while maintaining the highest level of integrity and professionalism.
YOUR MAIN TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support in control the budget of cost centers and report analysis on deviations
- Maintain Excel-based financial model to keep the accuracy of the model
- Financial planning & analysis for profit and loss statement and balance sheet (variance analysis)
- Keep track of actuals and forecasts of monthly, quarterly and annual performance; compare and analyze actuals and forecasts with original budgets (variance analysis)
- Support in preparing MIS (Management Reporting)
- Support in forecast and budget planning preparation
- Ad-Hoc analysis for management and Headquarter
- KPI analysis and development
- Support in implementation and development of finance related IT system
Education & Experience:
- University degree in Business Administration (finance, accounting, etc.), mathematics or computer science required (Bacheloror Master)
- Excel based forecast modeling experience
- Minimum of 2 years professional experience in banking / Automotive financial services in similar position preferred
- CFA or CPA credentials preferred
- Very strong analytical, quantitative and problem solving skills balanced with execution skills
- Proficiency with MS Excel and Power point
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Resilient knowledge in accounting and managerial accounting
- Strong language skills in English and German (verbal/written)
- Solid work ethic and strong dedication to excellence & delivering results
- Highly numerate, rigorous thinking
- Ability to work in a highly time sensitive, dynamic and growing environment
- Ability to be flexible, follow tight deadlines, organize and prioritize work
- Team orientation
- Flexible working hours
- Performance-based compensation
- Pleasant working atmosphere in an international team
- Modern workplace in the heart of the banking metropolis Frankfurt am Main
- Ideal traffic connection
- Free breakfast including fruit basket
- Benefits including lunch vouchers and pension plan
We look forward to receiving your application to email@example.com.
Please also indicate your notice period and salary expectation.
You can find out here how we handle your applicant data.