The Hyundai Capital Bank Europe is the first non-European financial services company to obtain a full banking license from the European Central Bank. The newly established bank, based in Frankfurt am Main, is the European subsidiary of the South Korean Hyundai Capital Services Inc. in Seoul. With more than 10,000 employees worldwide, we are the leading company in the financing and leasing of Hyundai and Kia vehicles.
As the captive bank of the Hyundai Motor Group and its brands Kia Motors and Hyundai Motor, the Hyundai Capital Bank Europe has supported the distribution of Kia and Hyundai vehicles in Germany since September 2016.
To further develop our young automotive bank, we are looking for highly motivated employees. In an innovative company with an exceptional corporate culture, you will have the unique opportunity to contribute your ideas in our fast-growing business and implement them accordingly. All of this in an international working environment in the heart of the German banking metropolis. Exciting. Opportunities. Join us!
- Responsible for HR policy changes related to structure and compensation, strategic initiatives, personnel resource management including staffing, promotions, and reporting relationships for the Bank
- Development of career framework and implementation of a talent development strategy
- Responsible for HR planning (Headcount/FTE and HR OPEX planning), currently for around 100 employees
- HR Interface between the two shareholders: Hyundai Capital Services in Korea and the new joint venture partner Santander Consumer Bank AG
- Advise Management on HR strategic plans
- Oversee monthly payroll processing and control/manage Corporate Services related budget/cost
- Ensure compliant work environment (employment law/regulations)
- Oversee, support and manage relocation of Expatriates and foreign employees (payroll, visa, relocation, transportation, relating to inbound and outbound assignments)
- Review existing processes and implement improvements
- Ensure and manage HR ERP system
- Ensure employee data protection in close cooperation with external data protection officer
- Advise Managers and Employees on important HR topics, legal changes and others
- Oversee recruiting initiatives, set up new recruiting channels and seek for synergies
- Ensure regular training of employees
- Interface between HR/CC and Finance (accruals, reconciliations)
- Responsible for policy changes related to internal corporate culture programs/events/activities
- Development of corporate culture program with focus on “one team and one culture”
- Oversee the facility management activities (e.g. infrastructure, company building, vendors and others)
- Oversee the fleet management activities (e.g. car management, company insurances and others)
- Introduce and share best practices in corporate management.
- Act as a liaison in communications to peers in the headquarters to coordinate and understand differences in necessary business decisions
- Be responsible for coordination with headquarters and affiliated companies
- Support visitors from Korea with the understanding of European business culture and business practices to include coordination between counterpart business units
- Organize and coordinate global programs: Global Exchange Program, Global Site Visit, Senior and Junior Leadership Courses, New employee orientation
Education & Experience:
- BS/BA required, Masters preferred in Business Administration or Business Psychology or Business Law
- 15+ years of experience in HR Strategic Planning/HR Management
- Financial Services/Banking experience preferred. Consulting experience a plus.
- Experience in operational and strategic HR
- Experienced in working in international environments
Skills, Personal Characteristics & Other Requirements:
- Advanced analytical, problem solving, and decision making skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong managerial and team building skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a changing environment with multiple priorities
- Fluent in German and English
- Ability to work efficiently in a multicultural environment
- Strong customer orientation
- Proficient computing skills with all common office programs
- Ability to work in a highly time sensitive, dynamic and growing environment
- High degree of initiative, self-direction
- Ability to be flexible, follow tight deadlines, organize and prioritize work
- Solid work ethic and strong dedication to excellence & delivering results
- Self-confidence & decision readiness
- Flexible working hours
- Performance based compensation
- Pleasant working atmosphere in an international team
- Modern workplace in the heart of the banking metropolis Frankfurt am Main
- Ideal traffic connection
- Free breakfast including fruit basket
- Benefits including lunch vouchers and pension plan
We look forward to receiving your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please also indicate your notice period and salary expectation.
You can find out here how we handle your applicant data.