Hyundai Capital Bank Europe is the first non-European financial services company to obtain a full banking license from European Central Bank. The newly established Bank, based in Frankfurt am Main, is the European subsidiary of South Korean Hyundai Capital Services Inc. in Seoul. With more than 10,000 employees worldwide, we are the leading company in the financing and leasing of Hyundai and Kia vehicles.
As the captive bank of the Hyundai Motor Group and its brands Kia Motors and Hyundai Motors, Hyundai Capital Bank Europe has supported the distribution of Kia and Hyundai vehicles in Germany since September 2016. To further develop our young automotive bank, we are looking for highly motivated employees. In an innovative company with an exceptional corporate culture, you will have the unique opportunity to contribute your ideas in our fast-growing business and implement them accordingly. All of this in an international working environment in the heart of the German banking metropolis. Exciting opportunities await, join us today!
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Administration of the fleet and facility management (company vehicles, invoices, etc.)
- Office Management tasks (ordering office supplies, etc.)
- Collaboration on projects for office administration & management
- Maintenance and processing of budgets and invoices
- Assistance in local and global reporting
- Technical/university studies with presentation of a current certificate of enrollment
- Interest in working in the financial/auto/leasing/banking environment
- Ability to work in a team and good communication skills
- Good written and spoken English and German skills
- Structured, independent work
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
A large scope for decision-making and action with flat hierarchies and a very good team spirit. An international corporate culture with career prospects that promotes your personal development and growth.
The opportunity to make a difference with your work and your ideas and leave your own footprints.
Last but not least: A modern workplace in the heart of the banking metropolis Frankfurt am Main with ideal transport connections.
We are looking forward to your application. Please send it to , stating your availability and salary expectations with the subject „Working Student CS“.
You can find out how we handle your application data here.