Diese Website nutzt Cookies um Ihnen das bestmögliche Nutzungserlebnis zu bieten. Cookie-Informationen werden in Ihrem Browser gespeichert; diese dienen dazu, Sie bei wiederholtem Besuch der Website wiederzuerkennen und helfen unserem Team bei einer besseren Beurteilung, welche Bereiche der Website für Sie am interessantesten und nützlichsten sind.
IT Service Manager (f/m/d)
Festanstellung, Vollzeit · Frankfurt am Main
YOUR ROLEIT Vendor Management Team has a clear set of missions for the Bank - to drive an ideal IT service landscape for the business and continuous improvement, to consult business owners to identify and implement IT solutions, to enable progress to the entire banking operations. With a Banking as a Service (BaaS) setup in plcae, the Team is also responsible for ensuring the right service quality.
As IT Service Manager you are part of our IT Vendor Management and act as a link between our internal customers, IT service provider and the internal IT organization.
- Manage the Bank's IT project plans and ensure that the Bank's IT services are implemented to fulfill business requirements
- Consult business owners to identify the right IT solutions and applicatoins
- Monitor and coordinate the delivery quality of our service providers via service level agreements, KPI, performance reports and service meetings
- Coordinate service providers in incident, problem, change and escalation management, and in particular asset and license management and support its continuous optimization
- Responsible for all relevant documentations, including service level agreements, business requirements, application development and release plans
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Bachelor's degree preferably in relevant fields of Engineering and/or Computer Science
- Experience in data analytics, IT projects and service management
- Experience in creating and maintaining functional and technical specifications (UML, use case diagrams)
- Analytical and conceptual thinking ability as well as a high degree of customer orientation
- Willingness to design and drive continuous improvement
- Able to communicate in written and verbally both in German and English in dealing with both technical and non-technical counterparts
- Understanding of Business concepts coupled with IT architecture
- Knowledge of outsourcing in IT Services and Governance.
- Strong skills in IT processes and ITIL and knowledge of IT controlling processes
- Basic skills in IT Infrastructure, network, application management
- Knowledge in IT-Project-management, PM certification (PMP, PMBOX, etc) is an advantage
- Knowledge of data protection and data security
WHY US?Our role as a captive for Hyundai Motor Germany and KIA Germany is characterized on the one hand by permanent growth. Contrary to the trend, we have been able to continuously increase our market share.
On the other hand, the many new vehicle models with innovative drives not only require professional support, but also the further development of existing processes and products.
That's why we are looking for you: motivated and enthusiastic employees who live the same dynamics in everyday life as we do as a captive.
And these are just a few of the many benefits:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Company pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Mobile working
- Free breakfast
- Table football