Diese Website nutzt Cookies um Ihnen das bestmögliche Nutzungserlebnis zu bieten. Cookie-Informationen werden in Ihrem Browser gespeichert; diese dienen dazu, Sie bei wiederholtem Besuch der Website wiederzuerkennen und helfen unserem Team bei einer besseren Beurteilung, welche Bereiche der Website für Sie am interessantesten und nützlichsten sind.
Outsourcing Officer (f/m/d)
Festanstellung, Vollzeit · Frankfurt am Main
The Outsourcing Officer (Auslagerungsbeauftragt) is an official role for a bank according to MaRisk.
Outsourcing Officer is responsible for supporting the selection and monitoring processes for all outsourcing partners within the Banking operations. The scope includes all areas and all entities and branches (including our branch in Italy). A crucial part of the role considers the Bank's outsourcing arrangement where the majority of banking activities are outsourced to one main partner as "Banking-as-a-Service (BaaS)". The role also includes supporting relevant projects with their project management skills.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Fulfill tasks associated with the role of an Outsourcing Officer (Auslagerungsbeauftragter) according to MaRisk
- Ensure that regulatory requirements are fulfilled for outsourced activities in a bank
- Responsible for maintaining and developing vendor contract frameworks for good vendor management and steering
- Own vendor selection processes and vendor evaluation frameworks
- Closely examine the inventory of all processes and determine significant outsourcings (wesentliche Auslagerungen) for the Bank
- Organize, support, and control business steering groups for all significant outsourcings
- Compile outsourcing performance reports for senior management
- Primary point of contact to external third parties
- Project management
- Close cooperation with other areas of the Bank
- Align with other areas of the Bank for steering, monitoring, and supporting cooperation with external service providers
- Support project management with agile tools
- Manage Process House
- Manage Business Continuity Management
- Manage closure of audit findings related to outsourcing
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEEDYou will be great for this role if you are a self-starter who works in a structured way, is confident with strong verbal and written communication skills and enjoys working in an international organization with a dynamic, speedy working atmosphere.
Education & Experience
- University degree or Banking Education
- Several years of experience in working in a captive or automotive bank or leasing company
- Comprehensive knowledge of core banking processes in a bank or leasing company
- Comprehensive experience in vendor selection and outsourcing monitoring processes
- Experience as an outsourcing manager in the financial services/banking industry
- Experience in process modeling in the financial services/banking industry
- Project management and/or consulting background is preferred
- Leadership experience in (co)leading a project or a team
Skills, Competencies & Other Requirements:
- Able to manage projects with agile skills and is familiar with such tools as JIRA or Confluence
- Displays strong analytical skills in finding solutions
- Able to follow tight deadlines, to organize work as well as to be flexible
- Able to communicate fluently both in German and English
WHY US?Our role as a captive for Hyundai Motor Germany and KIA Germany is characterized on the one hand by permanent growth. Contrary to the trend, we have been able to continuously increase our market share.
On the other hand, the many new vehicle models with innovative drives not only require professional support, but also the further development of existing processes and products.
That's why we are looking for you: motivated and enthusiastic employees who live the same dynamics in everyday life as we do as a captive.
And these are just a few of the many benefits:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Company pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Mobile working
- Table football
If you trade in your home office for office space, you can expect more than just a breath-taking view of the Frankfurt am Main metropolitan region. We offer you modern and innovative workplaces with a great 360-degree view of the Main metropolis.